Why Customer Intelligence and a Marketing Database?
Extraprise has fundamentally changed the financials involved in building customer intelligence systems and marketing databases for B2B companies. However, even though we have made them much more affordable and much quicker to deploy, you should implement one only if you really need one.
Typically, a company needs to build a marketing database for a few reasons:
- Companies need to manage responses and other marketing interactions that are generated from a myriad of online and offline sources
- Companies require complex firmographic and demographic segmentation and profiling to increase leads, incent buying, or take advantage of significant up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- Companies, to gain a competitive advantage, need to use customer intelligence to drive campaigns and offers to the right buyers, at the right time, and in the right places
Marketing Databases are More Successful the Extraprise Way
Extraprise is uniquely positioned to help you build the marketing database at the heart of a customer intelligence system. Using The Extraprise Way, our comprehensive marketing strategy and operations, software development, and project management methodology, will ensure your success.
The Extraprise Way addresses the business of marketing rather than the technical considerations IT people want to emphasize when they are building general databases. This different perspective has proven to be the most important critical success factor for building marketing databases. When the marketing database is complete, it can immediately be used to execute pilots and, then, full programs and campaigns to start generating revenue.
Standard, Prebuilt Processes: Lower Costs and Time to Market
Low cost and high ROI, through time to market advantages, by having a sophisticated marketing database in place to drive campaigns is critical. We have already built a common business and technical framework that includes a number of critical components important to marketing data management:
- Standard marketing database design (conceptual, logical, and physical data models) that will accommodate global information and the complex hierarchies integral to B2B data
- Easy-to-use forms for importing data into the marketing database
- Preference, response management, and customizable lead distribution modules
- An “Extraprise contact” standard for contact merge, purge, and consolidation
- Data hygiene logic with adjustable contact matching tolerances
- Pre-built integrations with industry leading sales force automation, contact center, marketing automation, and analytic tools
All this gives you a head start to being able to use marketing for revenue optimization.